There are two pillars of marketing that you cannot overlook if you want to be successful: creating a great product and reaching the right audience. Many businesses make the mistake of focusing on one pillar over the other, which can doom them to failure. In this article, we will discuss what the twin pillars of marketing are and why they are so important for your business.
The Twin Pillars of Marketing
There are two main pillars of marketing: creating a great product (or service!) and reaching the right audience. Many businesses make the mistake of focusing on one pillar over the other, which can doom them to failure.
Creating a Great Product
Creating a great product is the most important pillar of marketing. If you don’t have something that people want to buy, then nothing else really matters. You can spend all the time and money in the world on advertising, but it won’t do any good if your product isn’t worth buying. So how do you create a great product?
There are a few key things to keep in mind when creating a product:
- Make it unique: Don’t create a product that is just like everyone else’s. Come up with something new and innovative that will stand out from the competition.
- Make it useful: Your product should solve a problem or meet a need that people have.
- Make it affordable: People are more likely to buy a product if they know that it is within their budget.
- Make it high quality: Your product should be made with care and attention to detail. It should be something that people will be proud to own.
Reaching the Right Audience
The second pillar of marketing is reaching the right audience. It doesn’t matter how great your product is if no one knows about it or can’t afford to buy it. So you need to make sure that you are marketing your products in places where people will see them (and be able to purchase them). Here are some tips for getting your product in front of the right people:
- Advertise on social media: Social media is a great way to reach out to potential customers. You can post ads or create content that will get them interested in what you have to offer.
- Use influencers and celebrities: Influencers and celebrities are often followed by millions of fans who are looking for new things to buy.
- Create a website: A website is an essential part of any business these days. It will allow people to find out more information about your products and even purchase them directly from there!
The twin pillars of marketing are creating a great product (or service!) and reaching the right audience. Many businesses make the mistake of focusing on one pillar over the other, which can doom them to failure. So if you want your business to succeed, it is important that both pillars are given equal attention and resources!